What we collect and why
Red Scout collects two types of information:
- We collect general anonymous statistical information about who has visited this site, such as that contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
- we collect the personal information which you choose to input on this site – the specifics of who you are such as your name, age, email address, postal address, phone number, sex, previous occupation and any other information about you when you provide it to us. How much personal information you choose to disclose is completely up to you. This information is used for the purpose for which you provided it when you apply for one of our services, currently our e-newsletter, the completion of the sample course or the completion of the on-line training programme.
Use of data
Data may be used to customize and improve your user experience on this site. Otherwise Red Scout will only use the personal information you choose to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it.
Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third parties unless
- your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- a service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- it is found that your use of this site violates Red Scout’s policies, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property; or
- this site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy.
By using this web site you are consenting to the personal information you send us being transferred within Red Scout Pty Ltd, its group companies (if any) and its sister company Red Beauty Pty Ltd.
Access to information and changes
If Red Scout holds your personal information we will where possible provide you with access to the information if requested. Red Scout will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Links to other Web Sites
The privacy practices set forth in this Privacy Statement are for our web site only. Our web site may contain links to other sites. Red Scout is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. If you link to or otherwise visit any other site, please review the privacy policies posted at that site.
In the event you choose to use links displayed on this web site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites
Changes to our Policy and Contacting us
Send any correspondence to Privacy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org